When an investigation is requested, A.P.I. will set up an interview
with the client to evaluate the case.
- We will need to speak with all parties involved with the
location that have reported paranormal experiences.
- There will be a series of personal questions, for example, lifestyle
habits, medications and religious practices for each individual
- It is very important to rule out every possible cause of believed
paranormal activity before proceeding with a case.
- If an investigation is warranted, A.P.I. will schedule it for a time
when a minimal number of people will be present on site.
- Although an investigation may be exciting and interesting, we ask
that only the absolute necessary number of people be on site while we
are performing our investigation as to reduce the chance of
contamination of gathered evidence.
- We will arrive on site about an hour or more before the start of the
investigation to become familiar with the location and any areas that
activity has been reported in and to set up our equipment.
- During the investigation we ask that everyone remain quiet at all
times. If you need to ask a question or direct our team to a certain
area, please speak in a normal voice and tone so we do not mistake your
voice or actions as potential evidence.
- After the investigation we will review all the video, audio, and
pictures captured, and team members will consult about any personal
experiences or instrument readings that may be possible evidence.
- It usually takes about 5 to 7 days to thoroughly review the evidence. We will then schedule a meeting to go over any evidence captured (a 'reveal') and copies of the evidence will be
turned over to the client at that time.
- We also will discuss further options if needed or schedule another
investigation to gather more evidence.